Welcome to episode five of FIR presents All Things IC with Rachel Miller.
On the last Tuesday of each month I publish a podcast focusing on internal communication as part of the For Immediate Release (FIR) podcast network.
You can find a whole host of other podcasts to listen to in the network, including the iconic Hobson & Holtz Report, which is now in its tenth year.
My show this month focuses on Social Media in the Large Enterprise (SMiLE) and features interviews with some of the speakers and attendees.
Resources I mention in the show are:
- My overview of SMiLE including the social media strategy session I moderated
- Thomas Asger Hansen’s work on Grundfos’ social business cookbook
- Jenni Wheller’s blog on SMiLE
- Simply-Communicate’s overview of SMiLE
- Storify of SMiLE
- The IC Crowd @theICcrowd information about #thebigyak.
Read about the sessions:
- SMiLE London: Pearson, A Social Platform for Change
- SMiLE London: Grundfos, social business takes the pressure
- SMiLE London: MyJM, How Johnson Matthey launched their network
- SMiLE London: Unilever, Getting your Managers Jamming
- SMiLE London: Table Sessions
- SMiLE London: Driving Business Value at Thomson Reuters
- SMiLE London: Social Business in the Public Sector
- SMiLE London: Archant, 4 years of being social
- SMiLE London: Lafarge’s Knowledge Sharing
Pictured on this page are:
Top row, left to right: Martin Risgaard@Risgaard, Customer Success Manager at Yammer, John Cooper, Web and Multimedia Editor at National Grid and Rav Dhaliwal, @ravsterd, Director of Customer Success, EMEA at Yammer.
Bottom row: Ezri Carlebach @ezriel, Thomas Asger Hansen, @Thomasager, Head of Global Working Culture and Social Business at Grundfos, Rachel Miller @AllthingsIC and Martin Risgaard.
Listen to FIR episode five here:
- Download the file
- Subscribe to the FIR presents All Things IC with Rachel Miller RSS feed
- Get the FIR app for your mobile device – iPhone | Android | Windows
You can also find FIR on Twitter @FIRpodcast.
Post author: Rachel Miller