What’s on this week for comms pros to attend? If you’re looking for recognition of your hard work, I’ve got news of two award schemes that are calling for entries.
There’s still time this breast cancer awareness month to support our fellow professional communicator Helen Deverell in her quest to raise money for CoppaFeel! charity. You can pledge to win a day of comms consultancy from All Things IC and many more excellent offerings.
Let’s have a look at what’s on this week…
First up is the Comms2pointo UnAwards 2015. They aim to “Shine a light on the colleagues proudly flying comms flags across the sectors.”
There are 15 categories to choose from and I’m delighted to be judging the Best internal comms campaign category.
Key dates: Entries and nominations are open now. Closing date for entries and nominations is 28 October 2015.
Three categories will be decided by public vote – these will open on 29 October. The UnAwards will take place on 3 December at the Everyman Cinema in Birmingham, UK. Ticket sales are open now (priced at just £20, and will sell out).
The CIPR #insidestory awards are also calling for entries. I’m going to be judging the awards and encourage you to take part.
I blogged about them recently and the closing date you need to know is 20 November 2015.
Further reading about awards via All Things IC
How to enter comms awards – see my how-to guide and infographic.
What’s coming up for comms pros over the next 10 days:
- 19 – 20 October: The strategic communications and storytelling conference, Ragan, Dallas
- 21 October: IoIC Foundation Diploma starts
- 21 October: Melcrum awards and conference. Follow via #melcrumsummit.
- 27 October: Introduction to internal communication, CIPR, London
- 28 October: Comms2point0 unawards deadline
- 28-29 October: Annual employee comms conference, Ragan, webcast.